Our opening hours are:
Morning sessions – Monday to Friday: 9am to 12pm
Afternoon sessions – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday only: 12.45pm to 3.45pm
- Single am or pm sessions (9am-12pm or 12:45pm-3:45pm)
- am and pm sessions including lunchtime supervision (parent provides lunch) 9am to 3pm
- am and pm extended to 3:45 pm including lunchtime supervision additional cost (see below)
Two year olds, who are eligible for 15 hours Government funded sessions – please see below for criteria.
Funding starts the term following their second birthday and this finishes at the end of the term in which your child turns three, you can then claim the three and four year old funded sessions.
Three and four year olds are entitled to 5 Government funded sessions per week. ( up to 15 hours )
Funding starts in the term following their third birthday
Prices for fee payers and any additional sessions from September 2022 are:
- £15.00 per session
- £4.50 for additional lunch club (Stay till 1pm)
- £4.00 for extended stay on until 3:45pm
- £5 late fee (if collection of child is more than 10 minutes after session end time)
Two year old funding
You can claim a free place for your child if you meet one or more of the following:-
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Help from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS) – Section 6 only of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Pension Credit Child Tax Credit and / or Working tax Credits where your household income is £16,190 or less
- Your two year old is looked after by the Derby City Local Authority or has a Child Protection Plan. Children with adoption orders, residence orders or special guardianship orders are also eligible.
- Your child has a disability and receives Personal Independence Payments (PIPs) / Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
To find out if you are eligible, please contact The Family Information Service on 01332 640758. You can also check online from the comfort of your own home by visiting the Free Childcare Check.
Some availability for use of the 30 hour extended offer is available at the pre-school. Please enquire if you are eligible for this for what sessions may be available.
Please check on here to see if you are eligible for the extended offer of 30 hours. https://www.gov.uk/apply-30-hours-free-tax-free-childcare?step-by-step-nav=f237ec8e-e82c-4ffa-8fba-2a88a739783b
Childcare Choices website.
Are you eligible for help to pay for your childcare?
The Government helps many families with childcare costs, whether you have toddlers or teens, you could get support.
Visit The Childcare Choices website https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/ to find out more about what you are eligible to receive and how to make childcare as cost effective as possible.